Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Can you give me a little bit more info on this suggestion GoodApples... I can't see how you can set a title... do you mean in the vB Options or when uploading the image? I've never done this personally and having perused over the options and attachment manager... I'm not sure on how you add a title to an image. :)

When uploading (Insert Image) or editing a post if the image is click a Image Setting pop up is displayed and the Title can be set and will be displayed on Hover

Image Setting Title.png

I don't know if this will help but this code from the above image in this post...
Code:
<div class="cke_dialog_ui_input_text" role="presentation"><input id="cke_114_textInput" class="cke_dialog_ui_input_text" type="text" aria-labelledby="cke_115_label">

</div>

Last edited:
Any progress ...oh perhaps just a reminder ;) I've gone live and this is still bugging me ;)
Can not change image Title even when using the vB Default Image Settings. (when editing...double click on images...can not change Title...)

I've not been able to scrounge the time to look into this. If I can I will, but it is tight for me for a few more weeks. :?

Hello GoodApples,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Implemented.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.