Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk Voclain

Customer
Not so much a HOW DO I but more of a HOW LONG?

I've purchased your ad software and as part of my first time install I'm on the following step:

4. Under the "DBTech - Forum Ads" AdminCP menu, click "Maintenance"
then run "Repair" and "Rebuild Keyword Database".

I ran the "Repair" step and it was FAST!

Now I'm on the "Rebuild Keyword Database" and it's been running now for a few hours!!??? I have probably 2 million posts on my site all total.....because this is my first time installing this....I'm assuming I'm doing the correct thing......and.......more important....about how long will this run?

I guess I kinda want to know do I go off and play a round of golf and then check back in...or....wait around a bit more??? :D

Thanks for all you do!

Yours,

Kirk Voclain

I'd say with 2 million posts you're probably safe to go golfing (the mod probably won't set fire to your forum in the meanwhile... maybe :p)

It's creating a giga-index of literally every word that's ever been said on your forum, so it'll take a while :)

WELL....it timed out some time in the middle of the night.....timed out at 1.2 million posts.....

AHHHHHHHH

I have started it again.....I'm assuming that is what I was suppose to do?

LET ME KNOW!?

Kirk

Is there a way to make it where authorize.net is a payment processor????

Just happend again...here is the message i'm getting:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/pro4umc/public_html/4um/dbtech/forumads/includes/class_core.php on line 1974

What should I do???

Kirk

I reduced the processing count to 100 from 1000 and it's working again....let me know???

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way to make it where authorize.net is a payment processor????
Unfortunately only PayPal is supported at this time :(

I reduced the processing count to 100 from 1000 and it's working again....let me know???
That might work yeah :)

If there's a very large amount of very large posts on one page of processing, it can time out.

I should point out, it's not mandatory to run this maintenance option, the mod will work perfectly without it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Forum Ads

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings