iNF3RN0

Customer
I have few questions related to vbshop and vbactivity:

vbShop:

- Can I add any none forum permission based items in the shop as well? for example some real items / services?
- Can I trun off the gifts and donation systems? I don't need them.
- Is vbshop have any option like if a member makes a purchase, admin gets a PM?

VbActivity:
- How vbactivity actually calculates the activity? on point basis for doing certain things?
- Can I turn off all the other stuff since I am only intrested in tracking member monthly, weekly and daily activity? I don't want a points system..can I hide points references from the members so they don't know how much points a certain action costs etc.

Thanks,

- Can I add any none forum permission based items in the shop as well? for example some real items / services?
Sorry, I don't understand the question. There's currently no way to sell custom things if that's what you're asking.
- Can I trun off the gifts and donation systems? I don't need them.
If you don't create any gifts to sell, then the system will essentially be off.
- Is vbshop have any option like if a member makes a purchase, admin gets a PM?
Not currently, no
- How vbactivity actually calculates the activity? on point basis for doing certain things?
Indeed :)
- Can I turn off all the other stuff since I am only intrested in tracking member monthly, weekly and daily activity? I don't want a points system..can I hide points references from the members so they don't know how much points a certain action costs etc.
There's currently no way to hide points, but it's something we're looking into changing.

I came back after a long time and I can see that vbActivity has been improved a lot! keep up the good work! I have a same question again, can I turn off other features like tropies, awards etc in the new version? as I am only interested in vbActivity i-e those three bars, level and activity %?

Back