Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
GoodApples I am unsure what you mean, you can already edit or delete your status, as well as be able to set permissions to usergroups to edit others status.

Ozzy47 I am referring to the user profile status change tab area. Once it's there It can not be edited or deleted.
If an error is typed the only way to updated is to input it again then it looks messy (info not needed) when viewing the Status Changes tab area.

This hasn't been implemented yet but we can look at it for the next version.

This hasn't been implemented yet but we can look at it for the next version.

Oh good it sound like you Like the idea ;) Oh I hope we can change the thread Status from Already There to Under Consideration. :)

There is a lot that could be done with this Status mod and I would consider buying a Pro Version. :cool:

It has been change to under consideration as of my last post, and this has been requested before on vb.org as well.

It has been change to under consideration as of my last post, and this has been requested before on vb.org as well.

I wonder if I requested ;) I have wanted this for along time...as sure many do.

Oh! I just gave it some thought and I believe it would be better to go with a flat out Delete function and not edit.

It probably would be something along the lines of a setting in acp to set a delete time on status changes, and maybe to be able to do it from profile.

It probably would be something along the lines of a setting in acp to set a delete time on status changes, and maybe to be able to do it from profile.

Edit/Delete time would be good. :)

First I thinking Edit...
Then I was thinking Delete...
Now I am thinking Edit again

Fillip H. I am using the status as a log and would like to have the content to be correct and under the proper date. ;)

Additional Note: I would not want to delete it without the ability to have it in the proper date. It would be awesome if my members or myself could edit past status (If an error is typed the only way to updated is to input it again then it looks messy (info not needed) when viewing the Status Changes tab area. ) to give it a cleaner look. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back