cobacoba

we all know that without so much mods vb is already resource hog .. and would user tag plugin make it more more resource hog ... this is about economy of scale

we all know that without so much mods vb is already resource hog .. and would user tag plugin make it more more resource hog ... this is about economy of scale

Every modification which adds functionality will increase resource usage - it's physically impossible for them not to. That being said we've not had a single report that our user tagging mod is particularly resource intensive.

I would recommend trying the standard (lite) version first to check - the usage of the pro version won't be much different.

Cosmic

Every modification which adds functionality will increase resource usage - it's physically impossible for them not to. That being said we've not had a single report that our user tagging mod is particularly resource intensive.

I would recommend trying the standard (lite) version first to check - the usage of the pro version won't be much different.

Cosmic

is the quote notification part of user tag mods ? well I love this mods :)

Back