• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When we tag we get an error at the top of the forum for a brief second and makes a double post. This is the error then double post happens. Any ideas?

es). * * @param boolean Do the query? */ function post_delete($doquery = true) { // Decrement shout counters $this->registry->db->query_write(" UPDATE " . TABLE_PREFIX . "user SET dbtech_vbshout_shouts = dbtech_vbshout_shouts - 1 WHERE userid = " . $this->existing['userid'] ); // Log this command VBSHOUT::log_command('shoutdelete', $this->existing['message']); // Update the AOP VBSHOUT::set_aop('shouts', $this->existing['instanceid'], false, true); if ($this->fetch_field('type') == VBSHOUT::$shouttypes['notif']) { // Update the AOP VBSHOUT::set_aop('shoutnotifs', $this->existing['instanceid'], false, true); } else if ($this->fetch_field('type') == VBSHOUT::$shouttypes['system']) { // Update the AOP VBSHOUT::set_aop('systemmsgs', $this->existing['instanceid'], false, true); } $return_value = true; //($hook = vBulletinHook::fetch_hook($this->hook_delete)) ? eval($hook) : false; return $return_value; } } /*======================================================================*\ || #################################################################### || # Downloaded: 18:46, Thu Apr 8th 2010 || # CVS: $RCSfile$ - $Revision: 32878 $ || #################################################################### \*======================================================================*/

Any ideas?

Can't use this program, and don't want to have to uninstall it since we paid for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That means that either the standard vB files have been edited, or another plugin has a bug in it that's causing this issue.

Please try disabling all other mods and re-enable them one by one until you find the culprit :)

DragonByte Tech: vBShout (Lite) is the problem.

Any idea?

I have deleted and reloaded the program vbshout lite and it still does the same thing.

If you post @theusername it will give the code error in the header, and then double post.

Any idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm unable to replicate this issue. Please provide me with an FTP and AdminCP account so that I can resolve this issue on your site :)

We fixed the issue by starting over.

We deleted all the files off the server and started again.

No more double posting.

No clue what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating