Bug Database Error on Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifitsmedia

Customer
I'm getting the following database error when trying to view vBActivity 7 Awards Leaderboard page, and the page is unable to load.

This is on a fresh vBulletin install with only 3 DBTech mods, the rest is vanilla.

Database error in vBulletin 4.2.3 Beta 4:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT
dbtech_vbactivity_points AS value,
21 AS typeid,
user.userid,
username,
user.usergroupid,
infractiongroupid,
displaygroupid

FROM vb_user AS user
WHERE user.dbtech_vbactivity_excluded_tmp = '0'
AND dbtech_vbactivity_points <> 0
ORDER BY value DESC
LIMIT;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 14
Error Number : 1064
Request Date : Thursday, April 23rd 2015 @ 03:39:29 AM
Error Date : Thursday, April 23rd 2015 @ 03:39:29 AM

Try going to the vBulletin Options for this mod and set the "Leaderboard Top X" setting to 5.

DragonByte Tech: vBActivity - General Settings -> (Pro) Leaderboards: Top X Limit

I found the problem and fixed it.

The issue was that I was using this plugin in a subdirectory that is different from the licensed forum URL in my account here. I changed the licensed URL to my test site where I am using this and now I see all the options.

It looks like when the licensed URL was not set properly the plugin reverted to the free version, however it still showed the links to pro content like leaderboard. You guys may want to look into disabling that content when the plugin reverts to the free version.

Anyway, this is sorted and the ticket can be closed. Thanks for the help.

Our products do not dynamically alter themselves based on what you enter in your client area, but I'm glad you worked it out regardless :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back