Question Correct Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

ar15dcm

Customer
Hello,

I am in the middle of trying to set up the Reviews. But... I have no idea if I am doing it correctly. Can someone visit the site and check it out?

It is a Amateur Radio web site to give you idea of what the topics are and hopefully what I am trying to do.

I may be creating more work for myself than I need to.

Thanks,
Dean
hirammaxim.net

Yes I did, or at least I thought I did.

Can you take a look at how I have the reviews configured? Is it the proper way to configure the instances and categories within each instance?

Also, how do I create a default instance that only shows the most recent, most popular, most controversial etc.. as a landing page?

One thing I noticed is that when I click on an instance there is no breadcrumb or page header to tell where I am in the reivews. If it is not something I have failed to configure, can a title be added at the top of the instance?

Thanks,
Dean

Can you take a look at how I have the reviews configured? Is it the proper way to configure the instances and categories within each instance?
There is no "proper" way of doing it, if the current way you've configured it is the way that works for you, then it's correct :)

This is why I asked for specific questions; I can answer "how do I configure X to do Y" all day but I can't answer this.

Also, how do I create a default instance that only shows the most recent, most popular, most controversial etc.. as a landing page?
Unfortunately that can't be done at this time, sorry :(

One thing I noticed is that when I click on an instance there is no breadcrumb or page header to tell where I am in the reivews. If it is not something I have failed to configure, can a title be added at the top of the instance?
Can you show a screenshot? AFAIK there are breadcrumbs in the mod.

Reviews Header.jpg

As you can see the bread crumbs are not showing up nor is there a page header

Last edited:
I have been very busy with site-crippling issues over the past few days.

If you PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account, I will look into this as soon as I have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Reviews

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings