Question Change "Unknown Game" and moving Live Stream on main page above the Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottkoz20

Customer
Change "Unknown Game" and moving Live Stream on main page above the Banner Ad

Team -

I have a couple (ok, a few) How Do I questions

1) Is there anyway to change the "Streaming Unknown Game" to just Streaming Live; followed by the title of the stream? I dont recall a setting to change this.

2) In the Navbar template - is there something I can adjust to ensure that the stream is above the banner ad when it's on the main page? I don't want to do this on the livestream.php page itself. If it's not possible, that is cool.

3) Can the extra space when featured on the main page be used more, either by a larger video or possibly a small ad?

Thanks in advance,
Scott

1) Is there anyway to change the "Streaming Unknown Game" to just Streaming Live; followed by the title of the stream? I dont recall a setting to change this.
You can customise the language the mod uses by searching in the Phrase Manager in vBulletin. Try searching for unknown game and the phrase should come up :)

2) In the Navbar template - is there something I can adjust to ensure that the stream is above the banner ad when it's on the main page? I don't want to do this on the livestream.php page itself. If it's not possible, that is cool.
This would require file edits, sorry :(

3) Can the extra space when featured on the main page be used more, either by a larger video or possibly a small ad?
We don't control where vBulletin inserts their ads, sorry :(

Hello scottkoz20,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Live Streaming Suite

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings