Bug Cant rebuild thumbnails

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrforums

Customer
Id dont have a license for this account, as im working on another site who just bought this software & didnt give me their login, so im using this one.

I can confirm in a PM that the site im working on is valid, they just bought it yesterday, partial domain (bodybuildingre)

Trying to rebuild their thumbnails as the forum page is showing full images if i have the forumhome block on.

When starting the rebuild process, it starts at 101 & goes to 150 & then continually repeats those on a reloaded page with the same numbers constantly.

Whats the issues, have display_errors on, its not spitting any errors out?

If i inspect one of the images on the forumhome image block it shows that to a thumb, but its saying the image is 450x600?

/dbtgallery.php?do=gallery_image&id=1088&gal=gallery&type=thumb

Its definitely a bug!

I had to reset the rebuild counter to 5000 per process for it to process all the images.

If you set it to 50 (default) per page, it just does the same images over & over & never progresses further than the first 50 images it processed.

It's likely those images have errors in the file that means thumbnails cannot be generated. As such, they aren't flagged as having a thumbnail generated, so it loops rather than skipping them.

Hello @jrforums,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Gallery has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Gallery

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating