• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sada

hi, I want to buy vBShout v5.4.8 (Pro) if I make the payment by paypal today, when will be available for download vBShout v5.4.8 (Pro) is immediate? or do I have to wait for example 24 hours or 48 hours?
I have another question, in vBShout v5.4.8 (Pro) e.g. if two users write in vBShout v5.4.8 (Pro) by private message, the admin can view these private messages? or just those two users can view the messages?
I as admin I want to see messages from the users,even if users write in private.
is possible in the vBShout v5.4.8?
Thanks for your responses.
Regards.

The download is available immediately. However, if your email address on the forum differs from your PayPal email address, you will be subject to a verification check where you need to access your PayPal email and click a verification link.

The feature you request is not available due to the privacy concerns that exists. Ethically speaking, if this feature were to be added, the Shoutbox would need to display a message stating that Private Messages are, in fact, not private.

thanks for your quick response, I do not want the other users can read private messages from users, but I as admin if I want to read them,but I as admin I can not read these private messages to some users, they can spam!!!.

sorry my english.

I know you were talking about admins reading user messages, what I said still stands :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back