Bug Branding Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Branding Free are not work for other usergroup. Branding Free only work for admin usergroup. not for all usergroup?

There are no user group checks or differences for Branding Free.

Yes I know but you can check out that Branding Free are not work for normal user. Still showing Parts of this site powered by XenForo add-ons from DragonByte™ ©2011-2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. (Details)

I can't, actually, as your site is down.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Make sure you've turned off every form of cache, and make sure that all your Branding Free licenses are associated with a product.

@Fillip H. Not Fixed, Enable or disabling any add-on will be show Branding only for Xenforo default style. Need Rebulid any DragonByte add-on for remove Branding.

Clearly you have some form of cache installed if you are seeing branding that does not exist in your files.

I cannot see this issue in action @ your site not do I believe I still have FTP access. I’ll need both those things in order to assist further.

Not a bug, the Tweet Poster mod had not been downloaded AFTER associating the branding free license with the Tweet Poster license, therefore the Branding Free was not applied.

I have uploaded the amended file for you.

Thanks but How to associating the branding free license with the add-on license?

Also I have not find out any thread via support.

99c1f936-d556-4be0-bf2b-9368197da066.png

Thanks but How to associating the branding free license with the add-on license?
Click the add-on license title and choose the parent product license from the drop-down. There will be a flag saying "Unassigned" for any add-on licenses that do not have a valid parent product license.

Once the add-on (e.g. Branding Free) license has been assigned, it cannot be reassigned to another parent product license.

It is also not possible to assign multiple copies of the same add-on (e.g. Branding Free) to a single parent product license.

Also I have not find out any thread via support.

99c1f936-d556-4be0-bf2b-9368197da066.png
That only shows open tickets, when a ticket is set as Answered it is no longer open.

Hello @Nirjonadda,

We hope your ticket regarding Tweet Poster has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.