Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

Your site is actually listed on our piracy tracker as having an illegal version of Advanced Post Thanks / Like Pro - we checked manually and there are indeed unlicensed pro files for Advanced Post Thanks / Like Pro on your server.

If you have a licence for Advanced Post Thanks / Like Pro, please edits its licence settings and point it to the correct domain name to de-list your site from our piracy tracker.

In addition, you appear on our piracy tracker to have once had an illegal version of vBNominate installed and subsequently deleted the two folders within the /dbtech folder. Please also remove the vbnominate.php file from your forum root folder to successfully de-list your site from our piracy tracker.

We will be unable to provide support until you have done this.

Regards,

Fillip H., I don´t have the thanks/like mod installed. I´m pretty sure that the old admin installed nulled versions.

I´ve removed the 2 thanks folders on dbtech folder and I can´t find the vbnominate.php file on the root. Can you check this?

Yeah it's been taken care of, thanks :)

Can you link me to a post on your site that has the username style? I'll check if there's anything in the skin that might interfere with it :)

I didn´t know that I had to configure the item (username style customization) first.
The problem I´m having now is that I´ve bought a Custom Item and it is not being displayed on posbit legacy...what I should do?

Check a thread of the user who bought the item:
Post video

Your postbit is highly customised, you're most likely missing the hooks and context that makes automatic injection of postbit items a problem.

If you go through the various vBOptions pages for vBShop, you'll find "Manual Postbit Deployment" toggle and instructions for each type, which you can use to restore the displays :)

Your postbit is highly customised, you're most likely missing the hooks and context that makes automatic injection of postbit items a problem.

If you go through the various vBOptions pages for vBShop, you'll find "Manual Postbit Deployment" toggle and instructions for each type, which you can use to restore the displays :)

I don´t see that option...

Please send me the right code so I can insert it on the posbit_legacy template

Last edited:
Un-tick the "Below Post Count" options and use {vb:raw vbshop_postbit.item}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update