Bug aRCADE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe vB5 has changed their avatar API and that's causing the display to fail. Does it link to the correct user profiles? I don't have my vB5 test forum at the moment, so I don't recall if the avatars originally linked to member profiles.

This product hasn't been tested on the 5.3.x branch of vB5 yet so issues may occur when updating vB5 - they place no value on backwards compatibility for 3rd party developers (or rather, they place no value on 3rd party developers at all).

I’ll leave this open and look into it when I can, I’m jot entirely sure when I’ll have time to look into it as this is a minor display issue that doesn’t affect the functionality of the mod.

vB5 is not really suitable for 3rd party mods for this and other reasons, so it’s hard to dedicate the time and resources to vB5 mods at this time, sorry :(

not to be funny, but you are still selling it and taking 59.95 for it so one would hope that it would appearance wise be passable. it's like selling cars and you don't care what the paint job and appearance of the car looks like.

but i do appreciate you offering to look into it when you get time. i am only messing with the site it is on so my elderly father has something to do that he enjoys ... so anything you can do is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBArcade

vBulletin 5.0.x vBulletin 5.1.x vBulletin 5.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back