Indeed. I added it so that it was phrased, and was able to translate it into the four other languages I have on the board...

But the answer to your question is no, not with how I've set it up. I'd like to do that, but atm, I need to figure out how I can add and maintain my own hooks. Doing that might allow a way for it. I've been looking at the navbar, and a lot of the mods that have navbar entries define the hook either in a file or a plugin. I've tested changing those, and they work fine. I guess that same can be applied for postbit, but that would only benefit if there were more hooks you wanted to use... especially if trying to tab, etc.

Couldn't you create "tabs" as are in the one mod, but make each tab's data a hook?

Then, in an AdminCP Mod, you could read in all of the plugins that hit the standard hook for the postbit (whatever that is), display those items, then allow the admin to change the hook location for those plugins to output to whatever tab hook you wanted?

Not sure if everything dumped to a postbit would be in a plugin or whatever though, but... just an idea.

All info, from all mods are hooked in template_hook.postbit_userinfo_right_after_posts. Is it possible to separate it so we can choose what to show where?

In postbit_legacy find :

Code:
{vb:raw template_hook.postbit_userinfo_right_after_posts}

Replace it with:

Code:
<li class="popupmenu">

<a href="#" class="popupctrl" >[COLOR="red"]Additional Info[/COLOR]</a>

<ul class="popupbody popuphover">

{vb:raw template_hook.postbit_userinfo_right_after_posts}

</ul>
</li>

Replace Additional Info with whatever you want :)

Thank you a lot!! Works fine here!

Couldn't you create "tabs" as are in the one mod, but make each tab's data a hook?

Then, in an AdminCP Mod, you could read in all of the plugins that hit the standard hook for the postbit (whatever that is), display those items, then allow the admin to change the hook location for those plugins to output to whatever tab hook you wanted?

Not sure if everything dumped to a postbit would be in a plugin or whatever though, but... just an idea.

I suspect so, but need to look into it... :)

Back