NEW: vBshop + 4icon bundle and Vbshop 3 icon bundle

Neo_Angelo

Customer
DB-Tech is pleased to annouce the launch of our new bundles which are now available for download in our purchase section:

vBshop + 4 icon pack:

vBshop Lifetime license + all 4 of our icon packs for vBshop in one awesome package, like the other bundles you'll recieve the 20% off when buying this product (included in price).

vBshop Icon bundle:

This icon bundle include our 3 latest icon sets: RPG, FPS and Gaming each containing a variety of awesome icons and minis to give your shop the edge, with of course that 20% off (included in price).

for screenshots of the icons please see attachments

icons are i think 72x72 however the FPS packs icons are more like 82x120 (approx) the minis are within 45 pixel width and will look fine on your postbit, the FPS pack contains both larger versions of the minis and the smaller version so users can choose which they prefer as we had comments that the originals were too big.

You guys doing really great!!

And me lolz a bit :D

We would also like to announce the release of 3 new image packs for vBShout - FPS, RPG and Gaming. FPS contains a variety of weapons, RPG a variety of standard RPG icons/symbols and Gaming contains some of your favourite gaming characters

E-mail i got from you guys. Its shop not shout :D

odd wonder why it showed as shout. i'll look into it :)

EDIT: someone couldn't spell :p then again i'm not one to talk about spelling, when i type at my speed spelling is normally out the window XD

We plan on doing a customer involved pack which we'll release info on as and when the time comes but we are taking all the suggestions that are coming in seriously and will host a thread for suggestions in the coming weeks :)

Well we do custom bespoke work for people should they want their own packs. if you are interested contact Cosmic, he whores me out :)

I thought my suggestions were going to be put in the next release?

They are hence why i said "we are taking all the suggestions that are coming in seriously and will host a thread for suggestions in the coming weeks" we've got suggestions that are gunna be put in but we will need a few more to make the pack worth doing. :3

Back