Lite Feature List:
Advanced Battle System:
A battle system more advanced than any ever before seen on a forum RPG. Incorporating tactical elements such as movement distance and Action Points, as well as a vast array of different attacks, including ideal ranges, ineffective ranges and different Action Point costs, as well as Focus/Stamina costs and boosts from other stats.
A breeding system which allows players to choose their own monsters, from feet up to head, including a choice of any hex colour for each part! Basic breeding allows players to safely create above average monsters.
Super Fine Control:
Fine tune the EXP players get with our variety of user-friendly options which do not sacrifice depth. Create many areas for players to do battle in, and create the exact monsters you wish them to face.
Gotta Catch em All:
Players are able to capture monsters and use them in battle, or use them to breed super powerful combination monsters!
Provide your monsters with a boost to their stats with usable items that can be dropped from enemy monsters.
New features such as NPCs, Shops, Quests and more will be added on a regular basis.
Extra Pro Features:
Special Monster Breeding:
Use special breeding to create potentially incredible specimens, but resulting in the death of both parents!
A monster combination system so in depth that with the addon pack installed it gives over HALF A GOOGOL of potential combinations & colours.
Configurable Monster Roster Size:
Control just how many monsters a player can have in their roster via the settings.
Mass Add Enemies:
Allows you to quickly create a large number of enemies to spawn in a certain area of your choosing.
Import / Export Data:
Created an awesome game you want to give to a friend, or sell for money? With the Import / Export feature, sharing your game is easier than ever.
Complete Feature List
- Dynamic context menu offering you menu choices
- List of your monster stables
- List of monsters
- Choose active monster
- Choose your starter monster
- Breed your monsters
- Requires 2 monsters you're not using as your active monster
- Create new, more powerful monsters from breeding
- Heals your monster stables to full health
- World Map
- Modern map point selection or list-based view
- Choose an area to visit
- Hunt for enemies
- Modern AJAX-based battle system
- Detailed information about all your available battle actions
- Grid-based combat
- Combat log
- Advanced AI
- Separated from vBulletin AdminCP in order to facilitate non-admins as RPG Game Masters.
- Fully permission based
- Main Settings
- Control all settings
- Import / Export Data
- Repair Cache
- Search for, edit and delete player's monsters
- Difficulty Settings
- Create, edit and delete various types of difficulty settings to fine-tune the EXP rewards from enemy monsters.
- Create, edit and delete various moves, each with fine-tuned cost and damage done.
- Create, edit and delete various species of monsters, allowing great control over their development.
- Create, edit and delete various items, and add them to monsters' loot tables.
- Create, edit and delete various enemy monsters, and place them in your created areas.
- Starter Monsters
- Create, edit and delete specific monsters that your members can choose from at the start of their journey in Forumon RPG.
- Map Legends
- Create, edit and delete map legend icons that'll be displayed on the World Map.
- Create, edit and delete various areas where you can put monsters that players can hunt for.