DragonByte Tech Software Also Runs On
DragonByte Custom Navigation
Download numbers unavailable.
Why use DragonByte Custom Navigation?
There could be hundreds of reasons to utilize this product.
Say you and your staff want some navigation to be easier to find, no problem this mod is the answer.
You could also use it to allow your members to find some navigation items easier.
It can be used to work with usergroups, so if a member gets promoted, he would see the additional navigation items above the navbar, making them feel as if they earned something.
3 Months: US $12.5 / £9.95 / €12.45
1 Years: US $19.95 / £14.95 / €19.95
Lifetime: US $29.95 / £19.95 / €27.45
Current Version: v1.2.0
Release Date: 29th March 2013
Forum Version: vBulletin 4.x.x
There are four global settings for the mod.
- Option to disable the navigation system completely.
- Option to display version number you are running.
- Option to enter the branding free if you purchased one.
- Option disable "Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting" link. (Lite)
There are six options for each navigation item.
- Option to disable each navigation item individually.
- Option to set the title for each navigation item.
- Option to set the url to each navigation item.
- Option to set the target for each navigation item. (PRO)
- Option to add "no_follow" to each navigation item. (PRO)
- Option to set which usergroups can see each navigation item. (PRO)
Copyright Info / Branding
This mod displays a copyright notification in the footer of all pages which includes:
- 1 Link to DragonByte Technologies homepage
- 1 Link to Product Description page of this modification
- 1 Link to Hivelocity Hosting (Lite Version only)
DragonByte Custom Navigation - 3 Months
Receives Updates For: 3 Months
DragonByte Custom Navigation - 1 Years
Receives Updates For: 1 Years
DragonByte Custom Navigation - Lifetime
Receives Updates For: Lifetime
Products may be used after the licence expires, but will no longer receive updates unless designated as Lifetime.
If you renew your licence early, we'll extend it from its current expiry date. Otherwise, we'll extend it from the current date.