Re-Order Posts allows administrators or forum moderators with "Can Moderate Posts" permissions the ability to change the date stamp of posts in a thread.
Re-ordering posts can be immensely useful for threads that depend on a certain chronological order (such as fanfics/stories) or release posts (more information beyond original post's character limit).
There's also a full log of all changes including affected post, username making the change,and From/To date stamp displays.
Download numbers unavailable.
Current Version: v1.0.1
Release Date: 29th March 2013
Forum Version: vBulletin 4.x.x
Re-Order Any Thread:
Allows administrators or moderators with the proper permissions to re-order even existing threads.
Works With All Thread Display Modes:
By changing the date stamp of the thread directly, it works with all thread display modes found natively in vBulletin.
All changes are fully logged with data including affected post, username making the change, and From/To date stamp displays.
- Option to remove the DBT branding, if you purchased a branding free key for the product.
- Option to remove the Hivelocity from footer.
- Option to hide the version number in the footer.
- New option in "Administrative" thread menu on show thread
- Quickly change time stamps of all posts in the thread
- Full logging all changes including affected post, username making the change, and From/To date stamp displays.
- Only super moderators, administrators or forum moderators (forum moderators requires Can Moderate Posts) can use the feature
Copyright Info / Branding
This mod displays a copyright notification in the footer of Show Thread and product pages which includes:
- 1 Link to DragonByte Technologies homepage
- 1 Link to Product Description page of this modification
- 1 Link to Hivelocity Hosting (Removable via a vBulletin Option)