Have an issue with one of our products? Want to suggest a new feature? Need help with configuration?
DragonByte Tech Software Also Runs On
DragonByte Forum Tabs
Product downloaded over 1,078 times
Organizing the forums on the forum home into Tabs and those Tabs into Categories allows administrators to organize their content and reduce the length of the forum list. With AJAX powered Tabs as well as one click Favouriting of forums to add to a user's personal Favourites Tab, DFT makes navigating the forum home a more pleasant and customizable experience for users and admins alike.
Category Tabs can also have different styling allowing for very different looking sections to your forum home page. Tabs are remembered when coming back to the forum home page.
Installation is simple and includes no template edits.
3 Months: US $19.95 / £14.95 / €19.95
1 Years: US $29.95 / £19.95 / €29.95
Lifetime: US $44.95 / £29.95 / €42.45
Click a category to see recommended products in that category.
Current Version: v1.0.9
Release Date: 14th June 2013
Forum Version: vBulletin 4.x.x
AJAX Powered Tabs:
Dynamically loaded AJAX Powered Tabs each with a customizable list of forums, including setting Tabs to being global and visible on all Category Tabs.
Stylized Category Tabs:
Each Category Tab organizes the AJAX Powered Tabs and can have individual styles attributed to them.
Personal Favourite Tab:
Each user can manage and organize their own Favourites Tab to contain just the forums they want to see.
Complete Feature List
- Customizable Tabs and Category Tabs
- Per Category Style
- Usergroup controlled permissions for each Category and Tab
- Option to sticky Tabs and Categories to prioritise them in display
- Set default tab per Category to override global defaults
- StyleVars for customizing the Tabs and Categories
- Can choose between image, text or both image and text tab display
- Set how many columns hidden/unstickied Category Tabs are displayed in
- Set how many columns subforums are displayed in on the forum home
- Enable or Disable the 'More' tab that contains hidden/unstickied Category Tabs
- Tab Idle Timer setting
- Global Default Tab setting
- Option to display notifications to users or not
- Set Default Usergroups when creating new Tabs and Category Tabs
- Disable the display of the Category Tabs
- Tabs load using AJAX
- Category Tabs can use different styles
- Tabs and Category Tabs can use an image only, text only or both text and images
- Favourite Tab
- Add forums to Favourites tab by one click on Forum Home and Forum Display pages
- Add forums via User Control Panel
- Drop down menu to add favourite forums in Forum Display pages
- Unstickied/hidden Category Tabs toggled by 'More' button
- Dimissable notifications for users who have not set a favourite forum or a default ta
- Subforums organized into customizable columns.
- Optional default or forced forums for Favourites tab
- Choose which instance of vBShout to display for that tab, if any (requires vBShout)
- Set whether a notice will appear above the forums list for a particular tab
- Automatically add a forum to the Favourites list for all users
- Tab Refresh Timer setting
- Option to display Unread Threads Counters on Tabs
- Tab Refresh flood check to prevent excessive tab reload
- Tabs automatically refresh
- Tabs automatically idle
- Tabs automatically unidle
- Remove all favourites options in drop down menu on Forum Home and Forum Display pages
- Add and Remove all subforums from favourites list
- Set default tab to load in the User Control Panel
- Integration with vBulletin's default Notices system so that notices will appear above the forums only when set to
- Unread Thread count can be placed within the Tabs
- vBShout integration above forums per tab (requires vBShout)
Copyright Info / Branding
This mod displays a copyright notification in the footer of all pages which includes:
- 1 Link to DragonByte Technologies homepage
- 1 Link to Product Description page of this modification
- 1 Link to Hivelocity Hosting (Lite Version only)
DragonByte Forum Tabs - 3 Months
Receives Updates For: 3 Months
DragonByte Forum Tabs - 1 Years
Receives Updates For: 1 Years
DragonByte Forum Tabs - Lifetime
Receives Updates For: Lifetime
Products may be used after the licence expires, but will no longer receive updates unless designated as Lifetime.
If you renew your licence early, we'll extend it from its current expiry date. Otherwise, we'll extend it from the current date.