Status
Not open for further replies.

Deidre Loins

Hello, I am using the lite version I found on Vbulletin.org. Everything works fine, but on the results page for the option of posting results to facebook. Once clicking on that button, it returns with a redirect loop error. I thought it might have been a configuration issue on my part, but I just tried one of the sample tests here on dragonbyte-tech.com "DragonByte Tech Knowledge Quiz ", and the same error occurs in every browser. Does this feature not work?

Could you please edit the issue above and put in the forum url where the mod is/will be installed. Only staff can see this information.

Thank you, as soon as Dylan, who is the developer of the mod, get's a chance he will get back to you in this thread.

Sorry Deirdre, I'm not ignoring this post. I was looking at it yesterday and it seems like something has changed in the vB code for the facebook integration since I wrote it. I'm getting a different error on code that I know was working before. I'll figure out the problem and let you know when it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBQuiz

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back