Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron Etsuky

Hi there !

I instaled in a test board Vbslider 2.0.0 latest in vbulletin 3.8.7 And after installing i noticed that All My Subforums Disapear.

I Disabled the Plugins hooks one by one and i noticed that is the "Parse Templates" plugin that is causing this problem.

Just for the kicks I instaled Vbslider Older version 1.07 / and it works OK "works just in frontpage" not afecting subforums display and in latest 2.0.0 in vb3.8.7 does not ! .

( I think is Because in vbslider 1.0.7 we dont have the hook in templates option as newest 2.00 does )

I gone further and tested some things and realized that even in 1.07 whenever i try to make the hook myself changing plugin "Slider on Forumhome" changing it from "forumhome_start" to "global_start" and there we go: EVen on version 1.07 it happens the same and subforuns do not display...

SO i think there is a problem with Global variables conflicting with Subforum Display variables somewhere ...

GOOD LUCK !

Aaron

The Website URL: you put in the issue list actually is another users site, could you provide the correct site that the mod is installed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSlider

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back