soso

Customer
Hi guys, do you use this script straight from the box or have you made some alterations to it? Also do you feel that it does what it says it should do?

Thanks for looking .... :p

Straight out of the box :)

My personal perception of vBSEO is a bit mixed - we did have an increase in traffic from Google, but the overall traffic increase was pretty much in line with normal growth. Couple that with the huge performance hit, it's a tossup whether it's worth it for you.

Last edited:
So, I'm understanding that this host has performance issues, despite the high prices? That doesn't sound good. Its too bad, what with all the bonuses they offer...

Or maybe I'm misunderstanding the posts here? I'd be looking at getting shared hosting for my new website.

So, I'm understanding that this host has performance issues, despite the high prices? That doesn't sound good. Its too bad, what with all the bonuses they offer...

Or maybe I'm misunderstanding the posts here? I'd be looking at getting shared hosting for my new website.

I can recommend Planet Earth Hosting. I am using them with my vBulletin site including vBSEO. I am on shared hosting and it works perfect. :)

Back