Status
Not open for further replies.

chrish

I've been playing with this for a couple of days (My buddy has it installed on his forum) It's pretty neat! I few things I'd like to see changed though...

1) Enable a feature where points can be purchased directly with PayPal.

2) The immunity item needs to make the user immune from more things. For example, I made an items where Users can ban other users temporarily. The way this works is the item changes the usergroup of said user from "Registered User" to "Banned". Well, this will affect anyone, including the admin of the site. Not good getting banned from your own vBulletin lol.

Also, an irrelevant question: If I purchase my own license for say, three months, does that mean I can only use the product for three months, or I'll only receive updates for three months? Thanks!

Edit: Not sure why this is in "lite" section.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Also, an irrelevant question: If I purchase my own license for say, three months, does that mean I can only use the product for three months, or I'll only receive updates for three months? Thanks!
The latter :)

Edit: Not sure why this is in "lite" section.
There's two versions, Lite (free) and Pro - only licenced customers can access and post in the Pro section :)

Also: A forum URL is required, can you please edit the issue and add the URL of your friend's forum? Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back