I understand that this is a free product and as such low on priority however, you are onto a winner with this i believe - its such a useful tool and with a few additions i think would be really useful.
- Cleaner formatting, align the mark thread button with reply button (or place in thread tools), align mark thread button with rest of post buttons - rather than an icon which doesn't fit in.
- Put both Post and thread Bookmarks into same page in usercp, maybe tab them.
- Allow ordering of bookmarks within usercp.
- Allow custom comments in usercp, sometimes the thread title isn't inline with its content - this would allow users to make a note why they boomkarked the thread.
- Display additional info in usercp, forum, date added (aswell as custom comment)
- Remove bookmark post from first thread, seems pointless as bookmark thread covers this.
Few examples of some code rework i done to align formatting.
Moved bookmark button to beside reply.
I moved the bookmark post button to within the post, you can see a little white icon top right on #2.
Added feature to prevent bookmark thread in first post.
And remove bookmark.
Again, good work on this product - I hope you give it the attention it deserves in the coming months.