Hot on the heels of the major update to Advanced @user
Tagging we bring you this latest feature update: Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.0.0 (Beta 1)
, now available for our Pro customers only.
Many of you have requested email notifications both for AUT and APTL, and with the advent of v3 of both mods it's finally available for both mods. You'll receive an email whenever a button has been clicked, and it can of course be disabled via your UserCP (or globally, by the admin) should you choose to do so.
Another exciting update is the fact that the mod has finally stepped out of its comfort zone of dealing with only posts, vB Blogs
and the excellent upcoming DragonByte Gallery
leading the charge. Steps had to be taken to make the mod more friendly towards multiple content sources, and we await your feedback regarding the performance of this update.
Based on customer feedback, the interface used in integration actions drops the "thanks bar" and the borders. HIDE tags are not implemented in any of the new integration areas, due to the complexity of re-loading the different content sources without impacting performance.
Our vB4 users will be happy to know that the Post Colouring feature has been vastly improved, now allowing you to pick which part of a post should be coloured. Furthermore, the Forum Block widget has been vastly improved, with support for viewing the Top X Recent and Top X Clicked of multiple buttons, chosen via a handy drop-down menu.
Avid users of the HIDE tags will be pleased to know that it is now possible to specify one or more buttons to be the "default" button when posting a post with HIDE tags, or posting attachments. Previously, members would be unable to hide content via the Quick Reply, forcing them to click Go Advanced, find the specific form element, tick the box, then
submit their post. This is no longer the case, and any HIDE tags will use the admin-chosen default button to require clicks for content and/or attachments.
Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.0.0 (Beta 1)
Buttons / Hide
- Each button can now be set as "Default" for Attachments and Content. When posting via Quick Reply, the default button(s) will be set as Required
- Notifications can now be disabled on a per-button basis
- The "thanks bar" in posts now displays the number of users who has clicked each button.
- (vB4) You can now choose what portions of the postbit should be coloured via the colour thresholds.
- (Pro) Email notifications (can be disabled globally) on a per-button basis
- (Pro) You can now disable notifications on a per-button basis
- (Pro) You can now set a flood limit (in seconds) that serves as a delay between button clicks
- (Pro) Individual users can now be excluded from using the mod
(vB4) Forum Block
- Blog Entries
- Blog Comments
- (vB4) [DBTech] DragonByte Gallery: Images
General / Other
- Tabbed interface to choose between "Recent" and "Top" button clicks
- Ability to select from any of the available buttons and display the 5 recent clicks from that button
- "Top" tab on the forum block, lists top clicks for the selected button
- Control the timespan in which the "Top" period is calculated for
- The importer from Abe's Post Thank You Hack should now correctly import Received User ID (future imports only)
- (Pro) vB Option: Set number of seconds between each button click
Thank you for your continued support