Status
Not open for further replies.

nmt12

Hi !!!

When click transactions on navbar , it show a page with detail transactions with alot of (300page of transactions detail)

Now , i want to delete that details , How to delete transactions ???? How to do that ???

Many thanks and wait for yours support !!!

Thanks

transactions must not be deleted as they maintain a lot of the calculations that the system makes going forward. removing them would require them to be reversed first (which you would do by marking them as moderated - then the link to delete them will appear)

In the transaction manager in the admincp, you can mark transactions as moderated and then update them - this will cause the currency involved to be repealed. then those transactions will load again with a link to delete them. again, you cannot delete transactions without reverting the currencies attached to them. the system depends on a complete record of these transactions.

In the transaction manager in the admincp, you can mark transactions as moderated and then update them - this will cause the currency involved to be repealed. then those transactions will load again with a link to delete them. again, you cannot delete transactions without reverting the currencies attached to them. the system depends on a complete record of these transactions.

thanks so much

Thank you. But since we had many transactions to delete, click each [delete] link so much ... hard. Could I delete all of them by select or someway else !!?

Thank you. But since we had many transactions to delete, click each [delete] link so much ... hard. Could I delete all of them by select or someway else !!?

This thread is 15 months old, please start your own thread so it can be addressed properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back