Question Configuration manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I walk onto the configuration, you can continue to help me.

PHP Version 7.0.12-1+deb.sury.org~trusty+1

xenforo.png

config.png

apcu.png

Regard
Ronald

You will need to contact your host for assistance with this issue as we cannot remotely diagnose problems with APCu, sorry.

Give my money back
What a poor service for a professional product without a manual.

You pretend that XF is working with ACPu and your add-on
So easy you can not get rid of me!

Last edited:
If you want evidence of it working with APCu then here it is:

QhfIJtO.png

You didn't post your whole APCu configuration, here's my APCu configuration that works for me:

HmgSpfX.png

If you are having problems adjusting your APCu configuration you will need to contact your host, as we do not have the ability to adjust server-wide php.ini settings for you.

My default APCu configuration are still work without any problem. Do you installed APC and APCu using same time on yours servers? Are you using cPanel Perl PHP module?

I have currently only Opcache in use is added in php 7.x.
PHP 7.0.12-1+deb.sury.org~trusty+1 with OpCache 7.0.12-1+deb.sury.org~trusty+1

The APC version is already on the server but I have never used it.
Then I chose for xcache with PHP 5.x. Unfortunately I never got this longer working with php 7.x
I installed APCu two days ago.
I don't use cPanel but Webmin and SSH.
Please see my previous post:

Can you please compare the picture I sent you of my APCu configuration to your php.ini configuration and amend anything that's different?

If you need help editing php.ini, please see the manual here: PHP: How to change configuration settings - Manual

Nothing needs to be placed in config.php for APCu to work.

Can you please compare the picture I sent you of my APCu configuration to your php.ini configuration and amend anything that's different?

If you need help editing php.ini, please see the manual here: PHP: How to change configuration settings - Manual

I will compare your phpinfo with mine, and make the same changes in the ini file as you have in the picture.

Hello Ronald de Bruijne,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Optimise

XenForo 1.5.3+
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings