DragonByte Tech is proud to present its latest product, vBSecurity v1.0.0! It is available as a Beta version for a special Beta discount price here: vBSecurity (Beta) Pro - DragonByte Tech | vBulletin Mods & Addons
As always, we welcome and require your feedback during the beta process - not only for bugs, but also for how the mod looks and feels.
Cutting to the chase, here's the screenshots, highlights and the complete feature list:
Security Recommendations: Easy overview of the most common methods you can use to improve the security of your forum, with minimal technical knowledge needed.
Administrator Security: .htaccess-like logins for your administrators means that even if they use the same password on multiple sites, malicious users still need a fresh, unique password to log in.
Security Watchers: Keep an eye on the most important aspects of vBulletin: config.php tampering, AdminCP / User Account access attempts, vBulletin Options, User Data, Usergroup Settings and Usergroup Permissions.
Detailed changelogs available for each watcher dealing with changes.
Email alerts and temporary forum closure options available for each watcher individually.
Complete Feature List
* Searchable list of all AdminCP access attempts
* Searchable list of administrator changes for areas governed by the Security Watchers
* Security Recommendations for common steps to improve forum security
* vBOption: IP Address whitelist for AdminCP access
* vBOption: Separate "Closed Reason" for closures that happened due to potential security breaches
* Quick setting page for the most important vBulletin Options security settings
* Quick setting page for the most important Usergroup security settings
* Optional .htaccess-like login on a per-administrator basis
* Settings Snapshots - take a "snapshot" of how the vBulletin Options look at the time, instant restore by clicking Load on a previous snapshot
* Security Watchers: General - config.php Variable Tampering, AdminCP Access Attempts
* Security Watchers: Logins - Failed Logons, Failed Mass Logons
* Security Watchers: vBOptions - vBulletin Active, Reason For Turning vBulletin Off, Banned Email Addresses, Banned IP Addresses, Use Login "Strikes" System, Whitelisted IP Addresses, Whitelisted IP Addresses - Exclude Super Administrators
* Security Watchers: User Data - User Name, Password, Email, Primary Usergroup, Additional Usergroups, Reputation Level, Warnings, Infractions, Infraction Points, Receive Admin Emails
* Security Watchers: Usergroup - Password Expiry, Password History, every usergroup permission group, every "value" permission
Thanks for your continued support
Discuss this news here.