News & Announcements regarding DragonByte Technologies or our products will be posted within.
After a week long Beta period, we feel confident enough in releasing DragonByte Avatars v0.9.1 Beta for xenForo as a Beta for Pro customers!
For those of you unfamiliar with its sister product, vBAvatars, here's a run-down:
DragonByte Avatars lets your members create a custom avatar for themselves, using clothing and body parts purchased from a shop.
It can be a lot of fun to dress up an avatar of your own. DragonByte Avatars brings this to your xenForo forum, with a powerful image creation system that lets members try on and purchase a number of different body parts as well as clothes.
DragonByte Avatars v0.9.1-beta:
- Avatar Part categories with display order and permissions
- Avatar parts with display order and permissions
- Points Per Post
- Points Per Thread
- Mass Add Points
- Ability to change points source to integrate with points mods
- Price each avatar part individually, 0 to make them available to everybody
- Purchase new avatar parts
- Inventory system that manages and updates the avatar
- Preview avatar in shop (with "PREVIEW" overlay to prevent circumventing the system)
- Preview avatar in inventory (without overlay)
- Automatically update xenForo avatar when saving DragonByte Avatars
- Display available points in the DragonByte Avatars side menu
You can read all the product info here: DragonByte Avatars
Thanks all for your continued support
Discuss this news here.
Founder & Programming Director
DragonByte Technologies http://www.DragonByte-Tech.com
Please do not Private Message me with support requests or product questions. PMs are only for exchanging sensitive information (like FTP / AdminCP logins).
Please do not Private Message me with business related queries (refunds, complaints, feedback, etc). Decado is the person to PM for those issues.
Please do not Private Message Decado with support requests or forum errors.
When I say "Hotfix Released" it means you should re-download the product and re-upload the files.Post Thanks / Like - 1 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes, 0motd2 thanked for this post
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)