After a good period of development, we're proud to present Advanced Registration v2.0.0 Beta 1 for Pro-only customers.
This release focuses on adding to the Criteria system, with two new criterias you can use to direct people to separate instances of the registration page; Proxy and Code. The Proxy criteria lets you detect (within limitations) if someone is using a proxy to access your forum. The Code criteria will allow administrators to craft a special link that users can give to people, directing registrations to an entirely separate instance. Combined, these two features allow you to direct proxy users to an entirely separate registration page with additional human verification options, and bypass human verification for people with the special code.
Additionally, there's new Whitelisting features for the Pro-only Redirects feature, allowing you to exclude spiders and certain IP addresses you choose from the redirect.
If you like the product you can show your support by nominating it for mod of the month here: Advanced Registration v1 (vB4) - vBulletin.org Forum, and also please rate it to help cancel out the users who 1 star our mods.
Advanced Registration v2.0.0 Beta 1
New Criteria: Proxy
- Ability to create a criteria for whether the user is using a proxy
- Separate instances for proxy users and other users
New Criteria: Code
- Ability to create a criteria for whether users have clicked on an admin-crafted link.
- Separate instance for specially invited users.
- Whitelist certain IP addresses from the redirect
- Whitelist spiders from the redirect
- Whitelists are on a per-redirect instance basis
Thank you for your continued support
Discuss this news here.