Bug All images missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexch

All images, which I try to upload, in vbTech Gallery, seems to not be uploaded.

No error, nothing wrong except from the fact, that at all images it says MISSING IMAGE

See these pictures:

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot (See here, the letters are being placed inside the image)

Folders "upload" and "1" are cqmod to 777.

Sorry for my English1

Can you check your server's error log and see if there's any clues there?

Also, make sure display_errors is turned on in php.ini.

PHP Errors: (Version 5.4.27)

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor(): Invalid image dimensions in ..../dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 908

Warning: imagecolorallocate() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 916

Warning: imagecolortransparent() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 917

Warning: imagealphablending() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 918

Warning: imagesavealpha() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 919

Warning: imagecopyresampled() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 923

Warning: imagejpeg() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 938

Warning: imagedestroy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 945

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor(): Invalid image dimensions in ..../dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 908

Warning: imagecolorallocate() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 916

Warning: imagecolortransparent() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 917

Warning: imagealphablending() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 918

Warning: imagesavealpha() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 919

Warning: imagecopyresampled() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 923

Warning: imagejpeg() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 938

Warning: imagedestroy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 945

Warning: filesize(): stat failed for ..../dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/1/full/1_1422467232.jpg in ..../dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 817

Warning: filesize(): stat failed for ..../dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1/1/thumb/1_1422467232.jpg in ..../dbtech/gallery/includes/class_core.php on line 818

Make sure, in your gallery permissions, that the X and Y resolutions of the image and thumbnail has been configured correctly.

The first problem, seems to be solved now.

Second problem now, when I upload new image, I press Add Image, and in the next page "Save" and in the next page I see this Screenshot by Lightshot
Save All button does not do anything. However, the image is added.

Please understand that you are not the only person I have to help, and each day has a limited amount of hours :) Thank you for your patience and understanding :)

If you PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account I'll look into this on your site as soon as I can.

As this ticket has received no further replies, I'll close it :)

If you have any further questions or issues, please feel free to post a new support ticket. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Gallery

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back