Thanks for waiting!
1) On the game import page, it will list a bolded path on your server that needs to be chmod 777 - please check that.
2) Thanks, I need to update those links! To locate and modify the phrases in the meantime, go to the phrase manager and search for "dbtech_vbarcade_alert_" as phrase variable name only. Both of them are under the vBArcade Phrase section.
3) Under vbarcade configuration, set Maximum Postbit Trophies to 0 as per the description.
4) Do you have your mochi publisher ID and secret set? Edit a mochi game that does not save the scores, and let me know what it says for scoring system, score sorting, and score format.
5) v3 arcade has suspended their live install service indefinitely. Specifically because vBArcade implemented it.
6) That would happen if a game were broken, for example if the files it needed to install were not moved into position due to the bug from 1)
I can take a closer look for you if you PM me an admin login with arcade permissions. Some may require FTP eventually, but after I have a look I will let you know if I need that additional access.