I'd love to see something that allows the admin to add forms for new threads.
For example, the admin could specify a set of questions that have to be answered before the thread is submitted.
The modification would allow for different:
- amount of forms
- form names
- type of forms - radio button, drop down, checkbox, single/multi line text, etc
- form lengths, min/max number of characters
- placement of form data within thread text, before or after
- style of text submitted with the thread - for example, the form subject is bold, the answer is italic or each new item is put into a table, subject in one column and filled out data in another
- permissions for forms that must be filled before thread can be submitted
- forms in forums - set of forms in forum A & different set in forum B
- forms for new threads and new replies - allow a different set of forms to be used for threads/replies