Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I wanted to buy "Advanced Post Thanks / Like".
But Paypal won't let me pay you. The support said it is due to some payment-recieving restrictions you set up.
But I didn't get any details. Can you please get in Contact with me, ASAP.

kind regards

Can you please be more specific as to the error message you're receiving from PayPal?

All I get is that I am not allowed to pay money to you.
As stated, I also did not get any info from the Paypal support.
If possible, please skype me to get things faster settled.
Can also send the money directly.

Hello,

please read what I wrote: Nothing.
They only told me, that it is about settings you did.
It's more than clear that they don't give me statements about other accounts..
I can't tell you any more than that.

All I want is to purchase that addon because I really need it *sigh*

That stinks that they did not provide any more info, there has been 10 successful purchases since you reported this issue. And this is the first I have ever seen anything like that reported.

When you are unverified with paypal they do set restrictions on sending and receiving money and this sounds like what it might be

have you linked a credit or debit card to your paypal account to become verified???

I already purchased stuff earlier from here, as you can see.
Nothing changed since then and Steris56 if paypal sais it's a restriction (I don't know maybe regional or what ever) from THEIR side it's not about my account...

But I'd really like to somewhat find a way now to give you my money instead of doing circles about a why...

Did they happen to give you a transaction # for the purchases you were trying to make?

Yet again... I got NO, not one, nothing, really NOTHING, more info than that what I wrote quite a few times.
Also, if there is no transaction, there is no Transaction ID, as far as I know.

I already purchased stuff earlier from here, as you can see.
Nothing changed since then and Steris56 if paypal sais it's a restriction (I don't know maybe regional or what ever) from THEIR side it's not about my account...

But I'd really like to somewhat find a way now to give you my money instead of doing circles about a why...

are you verified through paypal or unverified ???

do you have a credit,debit, or bank account linked to your paypal account????

did you try contacting Paypal customer service on this and if so what did they say ?????

Why the F-Word am I even writing if no one reads... I am really getting really upset.
How often... The support did only tell me that it is a setting in the recieving paypal account which is prohibiting me to complete my purchase dammit. READ THE WORDS please. I really hate to tell everything 5 times.

Yes my account is verified and all. And YET again: I already purchased stuff on here.
But I am really thinking about quitting to buy here, if it keeps on like that and I have to repeat myself 50 times.

Why the F-Word am I even writing if no one reads... I am really getting really upset.
How often... The support did only tell me that it is a setting in the recieving paypal account which is prohibiting me to complete my purchase dammit. READ THE WORDS please. I really hate to tell everything 5 times.

Yes my account is verified and all. And YET again: I already purchased stuff on here.
But I am really thinking about quitting to buy here, if it keeps on like that and I have to repeat myself 50 times.

i am not trying to upset you just trying to get info that is all to help ... if you are verified i am not sure why there would be a restriction ..
perhaps the db team can send you an invoice and that may work for you

i have read everything you put in this thread btw just sometimes by talking it out the littlest detail may trigger a solution..

Hi there,

Could you please PM me the PayPal email address you are trying to use for the purchase, the exact license you are trying to purchase (e.g advanced post thanks/like 1 year) as well as the currency you are attempting to pay in and whether or not you are being charged VAT please?

If you have a copy of the exact email/message exchange between you and the support team would it be possible for you to forward it to me?

This will give us more information with which to contact PayPal customer services to find out why they are refusing to accept your payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back