Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a fix been released yet? I see Post Templates running on this site so I'm sure you guys are working on it, but I'd love to see this feature working with the newest versions of vBulletin.

Thanks in advance for any info/updates you all have.

It has not been released yet AFAIK, but I am sure Fillip H. will be able to provide you with more info.

I would really like to have this. However, for our purposes, I can probably just use Everywhere Sidebar or a similar hack to store all the boilerplate I want in a scrollable list.

Hello Deceptor,

I would also like to see some extra attention to this.
I'm a huge user of this mod as i'm using it on a computer support forum and we use it to solve problems, actualy this is the most used function on our forum.

So question, why keeping this as a free mod, there is a lot of potential of making this up to date and i guess a lot of customer would use this daily.

I own now two dragonbyte products brandfree, so i believe in the quality of the mods, so i would be really nice to have support on this.
I am willing to pay and if needed even test your idead or features. If money can help to speed up the process.... let me know

Karel
CEO PC Helpforum vzw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Post Templates

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating